Associate Project Manager
1. Be responsible for the integrated solution delivery of IT system integration etc
2. Be responsible for the project management and engage in the whole project cycle
3. Must have broad knowledge of multiple technologies and architectural styles, in depth experience with multiple architectures, excellent communication skills, and excellent leadership skills in the technical arena, focus on Network design &integration, Security, DR, Middleware, ITSM, IT consolidation, Server &storage
4. More than 5 years experiences in related field
5. Large project management experience (above 1M) will be plus
6. PMP and state PM certification would be better
7. Speaking Chinese is a must
8. Fluent English reading &writing skill is required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management
- At least 5 years experience in System Integration
- English: Fluent
- Chinese simplified: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
PMP certificate is preferred.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top