Associate Partner Social Security/Employment Agencies (m/f)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
We are the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, and innovative business solutions. We offer consulting services across multiple industries and cover the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Your passion: Placement Services and Employment Agencies
We are expanding our high performing Social Security Go to Market Team. This team is comprised of go-to-market executives and industry specialists who are deployed to accelerate sales and delivery in high growth areas in the Placement Services and Employment Agencies area, thus driving growth in this industry and develop innovative solutions and deal constructs. Building reliable and innovative propositions (e.g. transformation deals, digital and cognitive solutions as well as core IBM propositions) for our clients in the Social Security industry is at the core of our work.
- You perform as a specialized Social Security leader driving and originating new business extending the IBM end2end footprint at key clients.
- In this role, you originate and identify opportunities for incremental and new Social Security business and are responsible for new multi-year services contract signings.
- You manage and drive Request For Information (RFI)/Request For Proposal (RFP) process to closure, including contract negotiation and signing.
- You apply consultative solution selling skills to conduct discovery activities, translate needs into solutions, articulate unique value and drive sales.
- You establish goals, analyze market drivers and trends, and provide reports, including forecast, and client pricing, etc.
- You establish and maintain and grow relationships with senior client staff.
- You are an expert in your subject and a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams.
- Proven track record of sales to business as well as IT for business consulting services for more than 10 years
- Expertise in developing and shaping innovative propositions
- Excellent relationship skills
- Expertise in Digital topics
- C-Level relevance and preferable network of relationships at the C level for purposes of pipeline development in the Social Security industry
- Social Security industry knowledge, preferably with focus on placement services and employment agencies
This job is posted by IBM Deutschland GmbH and will be based at one of these locations: Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a. M., Ehningen near Stuttgart or Munich.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- German: fluent
- English: fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top