Associate Partner – Security Transformation Services (m/f)
The Associate Partner (AP) in the IBM Security Services, Board Advisory Practise helps to lead the growth and management of all facets of the business, primarily by using this cross-market position and perspective to assist the local Markets. This requires demonstrating thought leadership, practice leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership in the primary Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance role underpinned by a strong security transformation capability. Additional experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Business Continuity, Compliance and/or IT Security would be beneficial.
- Experience within a technology and risk and compliance environment required, specific security experience too is a positive.
- Any industry sector, financial services especially attractive but not essential.
- Provide global practice leadership by participating in, and helping to grow, a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement
- Contribute content and advice to the offering development process
- Help shape the emerging model of the global and regional Security 'Board Advisory Practice'
- Be responsible for driving and assisting signings worldwide working closely with the individual Markets
- Work with worldwide (WW) solutions teams and across local Markets to provide content to drive deals that relate to security transformation in multiple domains from Design, Build and Operate phases
- Provide demonstration of IBM credentials in Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance (SSRC) as well as a good understanding of enterprise risk management, operational risk management, risk governance and IT security
- Drive security transformation offering and be a focal point for Markets to help understand existing capabilities, offerings, client references and experiences
- Act as a senior thought leader in security transformation and SSRC domains internally in IBM and externally in marketing events and industry conferences
- Ability to sell security solutions to Board level clients and existing relationships / examples of such interaction
- Work closely with the global, regional and local solution design teams in developing client presentations and SOWs
- Extensive track record in delivering large-scale, complex and multi-year security transformation programs / projects in various capacities (e.g. program director, program manager, senior technical lead, chief architect)
- Experience of communicating effectively to a Board or C-level audience using business language; understanding of business strategy and organisation
- Working with global and local teams, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity and geography needs
- Help resolve program issues as they arise with senior leadership
- Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio
- Help establish capability and skills models for the core domain
- Become a role model for European and global practitioners in the core domain
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced in management consulting, security consulting or top management technology
- Consulting in a top tier professional services firms or similar experience
- Experienced in working with top management in large programs or projects related to the core domain
- Experienced working across diverse teams to solve unstructured problems and facilitate solutions
- Experience working with security, risk or compliance practitioners
- English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Secondary European language
- Financial Services knowledge / experience
- Experience in working with security consulting teams
- Experience in working in international deployment roles
- Experience in management consulting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top