Associate Partner – Security Intelligence and Operations (SIOC)
Cybersecurity is one of the most critical issues of our generation. No other company has the powerful combination of talent, industry-leading security technology, global reach and cognitive capabilities, powered by Watson, to combat the cybersecurity threats.
Within IBM's North America Security Service practice, we are constantly seeking security skills that can further enhance the depth and expertise needed by the marketplace.
We have exciting opportunities in IBM's Security Services business unit.
We are looking for experienced Associate Partners with hands on experience in demonstrating thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership in Security Intelligence and Operations (SIOC).
Marketing and Sales:
Work with solutions teams to provide content to drive deals
Demonstrate credentials in one of the core security domains and also represent overall IBM security services capabilities
Work closely with the solution design teams in developing client presentations and Statement of Works (SOWs)
Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core security domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials
Be accountable for driving signings
Drive revenue to meet targets for core security domain
Help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity
Help resolve project issues as they arise
Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio
Provide practice leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement
Contribute content and advice to the offering development process
Help establish capability and skills models for the core security domain
Become a role model for practitioners in the core security domain
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English Fluent (verbal and written)
- English and French Fluent if location is in Montreal, Quebec.
- At least 10 years of experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
- At least 10 years of experience working in projects related to Security Intelligence and Operations (SIOC)
- Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Experience working with Security practitioners
- Readiness to travel up to 75%
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 15 years of experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
- At least 15 years of experience working in projects related to Security Intelligence and Operations (SIOC)
- Experience in working international deployment roles
- Master's Degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top