Associate Partner SAP S/4 HANA - Go to Market (m/f)
IBM is one of the world's largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‚smart' to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
We are the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, and innovative business solutions. We offer consulting services across multiple industries and cover the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
Your place to be: SAP Go to Market Team
We are looking for an enhancement of our high performing SAP Go to Market Team. This team is comprised of SAP subject matter experts who are deployed to accelerate sales and delivery of SAP S/4 HANA projects, thus supplementing existing solutioning and delivery excellence capabilities. Building reliable and innovative SAP solutions for our clients is at the core of our work.
- You perform as a specialized SAP S/4 HANA Go to Market Expert.
- In this role, you identify opportunities for incremental and new SAP S/4 HANA business and are responsible for new multi-year services contract signings.
- You manage and drive Request For Information (RFI)/Request For Proposal (RFP) process to closure, including contract negotiation and signing.
- You apply consultative solution selling skills to conduct discovery activities, translate needs into solutions, articulate unique value and drive sales.
- You establish goals, analyze market drivers and trends, and provide reports, including forecast, and client pricing, etc.
- You manage, maintain and grow relationships with senior client staff.
- You are an expert in your subject and a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams.
- Proven track record of SAP project sales for more than 10 years
- Solid network of relationships at the C level for purposes of pipeline development in Switzerland
- Profound SAP S/4 HANA knowledge
- Fluent in German and English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top