Associate Partner – North America Security Services Practice
Cybersecurity is one of the most critical issues of our generation. No other company has the powerful combination of talent, industry-leading security technology, global reach and cognitive capabilities, powered by Watson, to combat the cybersecurity threats.
Within IBM's North America Security Service practice, we are constantly seeking security skills that can further enhance the depth and expertise needed by the marketplace.
We have exciting opportunities in IBM's Security Services business unit.
We are looking for experienced Associate Partners with hands on experience in demonstrating thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership in one of the core security domains: Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Intelligence and Optimization, Infrastructure and Endpoint security.
Marketing and Sales
- Work with solutions teams to provide content to drive deals
- Demonstrate credentials in one of the core security domains and also represent overall IBM security services capabilities
- Work closely with the solution design teams in developing client presentations and Statement of Works (SOWs)
- Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core security domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials
- Be accountable for driving signings
- Drive revenue to meet targets for core security domain
- Help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity
- Help resolve project issues as they arise
- Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio
- Provide practice leadership by facilitating a community of like minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement
- Contribute content and advice to the offering development process
- Help establish capability and skills models for the core security domain
- Become a role model for practitioners in the core security domain
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English Fluent (Verbal and Written)
- Must have Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident Card
- At least 10 years of experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
- At least 10 years of experience working in projects related to the core security domain
- Experience working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Experience working with Security practitioners
- Readiness to travel 50 - 75%
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 15 years of experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
- At least 15 years of experience working in projects related to the core security domain
- Experience in working international deployment roles
- English and French (verbal and written)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top