Associate Partner - Enterprise Asset Management & Real Estate
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring an Associate Partner with subject matter expertise in Enterprise Asset Management and Real Estate and Facilities Management to join our Canadian Smarter Infrastructure Practice - a leadership position and directly responsible for business development and the successful sales of complex transformation engagements across multiple industries. The role would also include responsibility for assisting the practice leadership in the successful delivery of the solutions being implemented. The IBM Smarter Infrastructure Practice is recognized as a leader in delivering Maximo and TRIRIGA focused solutions to clients across all industries and verticals. We combine the latest technologies with the technical depth of IBM and our extensive network of partners to design and implement innovative solutions to our client's business problems.
• Identify and advance new business opportunities
• Manage multiple, complex sales and delivery engagements simultaneously
• Develop business cases and write and manage proposals
• Establish and maintain deal focused trusted relationships with clients and partners
• Manage sales activities, negotiations, assessments and the delivery of the solution
• Provide hands-on leadership and direction to large program teams and collaborate on cross functional teams
• Lead client workshops to help clients understand the benefits of Asset Management & Real Estate and • Facilities Management solutions including implementation options, change management and business process impacts
• Contribute to the growth of intellectual capital and support the development of other consultants through mentorship and/or coaching activities
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and up to 80% travel is required.
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology, and mobile application development. With global reach, outcome focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM Services empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries. IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentorship and a dynamic work environment-you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 10 years experience with leading Enterprise Asset Management products (i.e. Maximo, Tririga, • SAP Plant Maintenance, Oracle Enterprise Asset Management, Infor, IFS, etc)
• At least 10 years experience defining solutions, project roadmaps, estimating, determining resource requirements and defining delivery models utilizing a formal structured methodology
• At least 6 years experience in deal structure, proposal creation and participation in oral presentations
• At least 6 years experience selling and delivery consulting projects
• At least 6 years experience in business development and C-suite relationship building skills
• Experience with technology driven change, business applications and program management of large scale transformations
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• At least 8 years experience delivering consulting services with one of the core IBM Enterprise Asset Management products (i.e. Maximo, Tririga)
• At least 5 years experience working with clients in one or more of the following industries: Energy & Utilities, Chemical & Petroleum, Travel & Transportation and Consumer Products
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top