Associate Partner Cognitive Procurement & Supply Chain (m/f)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization and the leading digital reinvention partner to transform enterprises across multiple industries through cognitive. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services covering the complete process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
In the digital era, we @ IBM are revolutionizing the way enterprise procurement works today. The combination of Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Solution Capabilities, and Data Platforms connecting data beyond enterprise boundaries will provide insights beyond anything that we know today. This requires procurement organizations to evolve to use this data efficiently and effectively to maximize their return on investment.
Our aim is simple - deliver value to top tier clients through innovation and excellence - and invest in our people to enable this to happen.
In your future role, you will be leading one of the areas within the GBS Cognitive Procurement Practice, which focus on digital procurement and supply chain transformation.
As an Associate Partner, you'll advise our European and Global clients on digital procurement transformation strategies, cognitive processes and technological enablers.
Furthermore, you will lead the solutioning and supervise the project delivery by orchestrating experts from the various GBS practices and IBM brands to deliver innovative high value solutions to our clients.
Ideally you have a consulting background and / or have worked in procurement or supply chain functions at multinational enterprises, and you have developed a business network to leading functional procurement and supply chain managers, board members or C-level contacts in the industry.
This is an environment where networking and people skills are extremely important: we're looking for people who will forge their own relationships, both internally and externally. Do this and you'll have access to a range of projects and clients unlike any other.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A strong academic record in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, and Analytics
- Solid experience in developing core solutions for Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain Processes, Contract Management, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics in Procurement
- Experience in one or more of the leading Procurement and Supply Chain IT solutions, e.g. SAP, Ariba
- Demonstrable Project/program management experience across the full project life-cycle
- Strong leadership skills and the passion and ability to lead multi-cultural teams to deliver innovation client solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- A proven sales track record of selling solutions in the procurement and supply chain domain
- Flexibility for continued business travel (domestic and international)
- English: fluent
- German: fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top