Associate Partner – Cognitive Business Sales Executive
As a BFM Associate Partner in IBM Global Business Services (GBS), you will be responsible for client relationship management, sales and overall successful delivery of Consulting, IT transformation solutions and innovations to IBM selected clients. The Associate Partner will develop senior relationships within the client organization and build effective cross-functional teams across diverse stakeholder groups including client business and technical organizations, IBM's domestic and global delivery organizations, IBM business units.
The Associate Partner will leverage their experience and thought leadership to work with Business, Technology and Operations Executives to identify and define transformational program and innovation to drive business results and generate technical and operational efficiencies. This includes demonstrating clear value and customer satisfaction elements.
The successful candidate should have Digital Operations knowledge and experiences delivering complex solutions, and proven success, navigating the complex environment associated with working within large banks. The candidate should have excellent client relationship skills, demonstrated effective team building, performed successful negotiations, developed winning proposals and have a track record of consistently exceeding aggressive goals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years' experience in Retail, Transaction or Investment Banking
- At least 5 years' experience in sales and delivery of IT consulting and implementation services in a consulting environment
- At least 5 years' experience in managing senior client relationships in financial services industry
- At least 3 years' experience in project management of complex projects
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 8 years' experience in sales and delivery of IT consulting and implementation services in a consulting environment
- At least 8 years' experience in managing senior client relationships in financial services industry
- At least 5 years' experience in project management of complex projects
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top