Associate Partner - Banking
IBM is one of the world leaders in IT Services and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of "smart" to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments, objects and systems all work, talk, listen and understand each other. A place where billions of people will live and work better.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
The Banking Sector is a core focus industry for IBM globally and in The Middle East & Africa; we want to develop a strong position in the market
Your role would be to build upon this and grow the practice in a sustainable manner within the framework of IBM's strategy and associated targets.
The Associate Partner will have to determine and lead IBM's GBS strategy regarding this segment, developing selling and delivering transformation projects.
You will liaise with the experts from the service lines at a local and regional level and the international Centre of Competencies'.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
Develop, manage and grow senior management level client relationships for IBM Global Business Services (GBS) to select, design and implement solutions
• Be a thought leader in developing and shaping the Banking agenda for our clients including defining the opportunity, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy;
• Develop and architect innovative and fit for purpose solutions by bringing the best of IBM capabilities across GBS such Interactive Experience, Analytics (including Watson), Enterprise Applications, Cloud and other solutions to bear for our clients;
• Leading teams through all phases of a project lifecycle including developing RFPs, proposals, contracts, planning, discovery, workshops, experiments, blueprints, go live etc.
• Achieve signings, revenue and profit targets and other management decided business objectives
• Develop and maintain the sales pipeline and participate is required internal management meetings
• Take on people management and talent development responsibilities as required
• Fluency in Arabic is nice to have,
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 15 Years of Banking Industry Experience
- Big 4 Consulting
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
15 Years of Banking Industry Experience
Big 4 Consulting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top