Associate Partner- Automotive
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are crafting the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're inspired to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're establishing teams with dynamic strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Our Culture IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, caste, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Business Unit Introduction: IBM is the world's largest technology and consulting company with IBM Global Business Services (GBS) a partner of unmatched breadth and depth, across a spectrum of business operations. We understand that real business value is delivered by enriching business consulting with advanced research, analytics and technology.
As a consultant at IBM, you will have the rare opportunity to bring these elements together, improving the value we bring our clients. With operations in 170 countries, you'll make a direct impact by solving complex business issues for leading clients. You will be chipping in by doing significant work across multiple industries and sectors, as well as governments and agencies, to make a real difference
Who you are As Automotive Sales Lead you will be responsible to handle multiple Go-to-market initiatives across named as well as whitespace accounts and for the overall sales effort.You will drive Sales transformation play for automotive clients. Create details proposition/ solution and close sale
What you'll do
- Manage set of Clients for Sales and Delivery
- Lead multiple opportunities concurrently although typically in different sales stages and have assigned contract signings, expense, and customer satisfaction targets for the industry you support.
- Value Proposition to customers at Executive (CXO, CFO, CMO, CIO & CEO) levels to build deeper client relationship
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses ought to become the guide you want to be.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to resolve out what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 15+ years of experience in Automotive Industry is helpful.
- Cross industry experience. Deep implementation expertise in digital solution.
- Should have worked on technology like AI, Analytics, IoT , Digial Strategy, Cloud, CRM, Mobile, AR/VR.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Leverage IBM's global capability and deep expertise and already established client CXO lever relationships.
- Digital sales solution experience in India market is preferred
- Ability to manage Client and stakeholder interfacing and management
- Proven Negotiation skills along with Sales processes management
- Ability to identify and craft opportunities and mature into Sales closure and hold accountability to drive delivery
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top