Associate Partner & AI
- Mumbai, India
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
As the CBDS leader you will strategise to lead the market with extraordinary and relevant cognitive solutions with an aim to be a trusted advisor to clients.
What you will do
You will be responsible for revenue generation, capability building, forming relationships, building a brand for self and IBM. The CBDS team includes Industry & Domain consulting leaders, practitioners from the fields of -
1. Advanced analytics
2. Watson Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Platform
3. Watson Internet of Things (IoT) & Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Define the roadmap in collaboration with CXOs, ISV solutions and drive alignment across all partners.
- Define new offerings / modify existing offerings to suit the needs of clients and sharpen the value proposition.
- Constantly look for ways to transform client business through automation, predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive analytics solutions. Push the edges of possibility, in what one can do with data.
- Facilitate enterprises with better operational decisions, understand customer wants and needs, communicate in real time, and optimize business processes.
- Grow capabilities and talent to sell and deliver an extraordinary experience for our valued clients and bring to bear Cognitive to transform their businesses.
- Build a team, develop skills and capabilities around areas of Cognitive, grow team strength with balanced utilisation.
- Work closely in building partnerships with key ISVs and developing joint programs.
- Run the portfolio of projects and timely interventions to grow profitability and minimise losses
- Should be able to travel to engage with clients and teams.
- Provide thought leadership to the industry.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expertise in advances analytics - predictive analytics, machine learning, and decision management platforms.
- Deep experience in at least one of Financial Services, CPG, Retail sectors with a preference in BFSI.
- Experience in all phases of the consulting life cycle - Offerings Management, Consultative Selling and Project delivery.
- Experience in leading client teams.
- Prior experience in handling senior stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of cognitive technologies, agile delivery, design thinking and industry leading practices.
- Should have strong social skills and ability to work well with internal / external stakeholders.
- High ability to prepare and deliver high impact presentations.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top