Asset & Software License Manager
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
We are currently looking for an Asset and Software License Manager.
This person responsibilities will include planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure the account's compliance. The candidate will assist in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the account. The Asset and Software License Manager will improve and ensure that procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality throughout their lifecycles.
Main tasks include:
- Manage asset reconciliation and asset disposal activities
- Owner of inventory management
- Analyze purchasing effectiveness and resolve purchasing problems
- Monitor software licenses to ensure they comply with license agreements and license policy.
- Ensure audit readiness for all IT assets
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills' development
- Multisport card
- Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
- Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers
- Holiday camps for children
- Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
- Social Fund benefits
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Previous experience as an Asset Manager or License Manager
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge in Service Management based on ITIL
- Basic knowledge in Client's business, environments, operations and tools
- Knowledge in Asset Management, Configuration Management, Capacity Management
- At least 5 years of Business experience, and at least 3 years in IT Services experience
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top