Asset Management Project Manager (Maximo) - Sydney/Melbourne
- Sydney, Australia
A challenging role that will further your already recognised Maximo skills as a Subject Matter Expert, your strong Project Management capability and your client engagement responsibilities.
Ideally you will have a proven implementation track record as a Maximo SME on full lifecycle projects with outstanding client / project references and be able to hit the ground running.
This is a full-time permanent role in Sydney or Melbourne.
*Due to current circumstances, the successful employee will be working from home.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- End to end Maximo Project Management responsibilities
- Collaborate with Lead Account Partners on business development activities (e.g. Statement of work for future phases of existing projects)
- Define and decide objectives related to the project or segment of a large complex project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective.
- Be accountable for meeting customer's requirements and obtain the results of the project segment, unit or deliverable assigned.
- Anticipate potential project related problems. Utilize refined techniques for identifying, eliminating or mitigating solution, project, and business risk.
- Expert Asset Management expertise, ideally in Maximo
- Proven end to end Project Management responsibilities
- Experience in guiding others and drive negotiation and analysis and/or acceptance of changes within the project.
- Good track record of managing client relationships
- Ability to articulate the solution to the client in line with their objectives
Equal opportunity: IBM welcomes, includes, values and respects everyone. We celebrate diversity in all forms. Our culture is rich and intentionally inclusive.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development.
Your Life @ IBM
As the world's biggest IT services and Consultancy Company IBM has your professional life in mind. With an extensive range of business areas, award-winning professional development and training programs and attractive flexible working options, at IBM we give you the power to design your career according to your unique style and needs.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top