Asia Pacific Technical Lead (Incident Response)
The IBM X-Force Incident Response & Intelligence Services (IRIS) team provides industry leading professional services in information security, incident response and proactive services for IBM & IBM clients.
We are on the hunt for a Asia Pacific Technical Lead to join us in the growing security space, to help our clients to achieve an enhanced Cyber Security posture, as well as lead the technical competency of this group.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Technical Lead for Asia Pacific will be responsible for providing the AP team members with technical leadership in the delivery of all X-Force IRIS services and will also be responsible for driving local AP technology programs and technology strategy for the AP forensic labs.
The successful candidate will be required to travel 60% of the time on short notice (both domestic and international), and will be working on a rotating 24/7 roster.
What will I be doing?
- Incident Response - Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of incident response programs in use
- Lead a team across Asia Pacific
- Front line for data breaches and cyber-attacks on our customers
- Conduct computer intrusion investigations
- Manage all aspects of the security engagement from inception to completion
- Leverage security intelligence
- Leadership skills - experience with leading people and teams is essential
- Strong foundation in Cyber Security policies, operations and best practise
- 5 + years in an Incident Response role for a large scale organisation
- 2+ years leading IR teams in both onsite and remote activities
- Preferred EDR tools such as: MIR/HX, Falcon Host, or Carbon Black
- Preferred Forensic analysis tools such as: Encase Forensic or X-Ways and live response analysis
- Preferred Certifications in: Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP) or EnCase Certification (EnCE) or GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) or GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life @ IBM
As the world's biggest IT services and Consultancy Company IBM has your professional life in mind. With an extensive range of business areas, award-winning professional development and training programs and attractive flexible working options, at IBM we give you the power to design your career according to your unique style and needs.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top