Arquitecto de Datos
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this Solution Architect role, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
• Participating in pre sales engagements with clients to ascertain business requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on client needs
• Lead technical requirements and design gathering sessions and writing technical requirements and design documents
• Design, manage and execute complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing
Directs work of project team members by assigning duties, setting deadlines, monitoring progress and performing applicable follow up
• Owning the overall design of the technical application by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements
• Analyzes/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
• Working collaboratively with the Technical Lead and development team in writing articulate technical specs
• Engages in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms
Being a Solution Architect for Bluewolf means creativity, collaboration and cohesive support. If you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Bluewolf
Solution Architects must possess the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Master's Degree in Computer Science ideal
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a consulting capacity, conducting project implementations as part of a successful team
• Previous experience on a Head of Architecture role and Salesforce
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to75%)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- • Minimum 7 years of experience in a consulting capacity, conducting project implementations as part of a successful team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Required Professional and Technical Expertise : Nivel de inglés intermedio /avanzado
Experiencia mayor a 5 años en Rol de Solution Achitect Salesforce
Experiencia deseable en el rubro de Telecomunicaciones
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top