Architect - SAP S/4 HANA Finance
IBM is a global Systems Integrator and SAP partner providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP customers and have a balanced portfolio of SAP Implementation Projects and Programmes.
We are looking for senior SAP Finance Architect who excel at leading complex finance work stream delivery of our best-of-breed SAP focused solutions to clients in the UK and Europe. Candidates will be expected to support the sale of strategically important deals as well as the successful delivery of the sold projects.
Skills for this position require applicants who can both demonstrate a proven track record of SAP delivery and who are equally adept at large-scale people and business management. In addition, candidates need to demonstrate solution definiton capability in a pre-sales environment to support the successful sale of S/4 Finance implementations.
As a SAP Finance Architect you will get the chance to participate in the sale and delivery of new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. You will be responsible for working with our clients to understand their business requirements and can translate them into an SAP S/4 Finance enabled solution.
As a Senior Architect you will also be expected to contribute to practice growth through supporting the qualification and development of new proposals, providing SME expertise in coaching our more junior practitioners and supporting the creation of new offerings and assets, in the SAP S/4 Finance area, by providing thought leadership.
Summary: Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities include some or all of the following areas:
Solution sales objectives:
Support the S/4 Finance growth engine sales revenue targets through the participation of team based selling
Support the qualification of initial leads and determine appropriate bid teams
Act as a quality assurance on proposals documents and presentations written by less experienced team members
Design, architect, configure, implement a large scale, complex SAP Finance solution
Participate in design authority forums to provide direction and make design decisions
Assurance that core elements of the Finance functional design confirm to standards and design principles
Managing the configuration of SAP S/4 Finance including the core finance modules, Integrated Business Planning and Cash Management
Other key objectives:
Building strong industry and SAP partner relationships
Continue to develop on existing skills to maintain a 'thought leadership' status in customers and peers eyes
Mentoring of more junior consultants in the new areas of SAP S/4 Finance
You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful sales, project delivery and client success.
Experience required includes:
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Fluent in spoken and written English.
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive SAP experience including at least 3 full end-to end project lifecycles.
- Functional experience of the next generation of SAP Finance solutions (S/4 Finance).
- Ability to understand the business requirements and manage the conversion of them into Finance designs, configuration / Functional - Specifications while maintaining the integrity of the overall application design.
- Knowledge of overall Finance data design, including experience of data management. Able to architect a functional solution covering the end to end integration of SAP Finance with other applications and devices.
- Strong problem solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of languages other than English would be an added advantage.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top