Application Qliksense Developer
Our Data Strategy program is aiming to provide a various range of reports to different stakeholders within Wealth Management Domain.
The Qliksense Developer will be an excellent developer, communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an empathic and considerate way. You must have proven experience developing BI applications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- We are looking for motivated candidates that show us:
- Experience working with large databases and BI tools to create reporting solutions
- A minimum of 5 years development experience within Oracle database projects;
- A minimum of 5 years development experience with one of the BI reporting tools;
- Experience in financial services
- Excellent team work with collaborative, innovative and intelligent problem solving
- Can work under pressure and be delivery focused and pragmatic
- Excellent in BI reporting tool QlikSense
- Excellent with SQL, especially on Oracle database
- Experience in developing advanced scripting, aggregation functions, advanced charts, extensions, Widgets etc.
- Experience with application performance tuning for Qlik apps for faster loads and efficient response times.
- Experience in embedding QlikSense extensions in web applications
- Experience with data models
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in design Qlik Sense Governance Model.
- Experience in data warehouse development
- Understand Qlik's in-memory data discovery architecture and ensure adherence to Qlik's best-practices and standards
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top