Application Management Services and Automation Architect
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
We are currently seeking an Architect for our Cloud Application Migration Services with good knowledge of Cloud-native, DevOps and APIs space. In this role you will:
- Define cloud architectures, adoption strategies and technical roadmaps in an agile way
- Define technical solutions for digital platforms: APIs, microservices, hybrid integration
- Build end-to-end automation solutions utilizing all of IBM's capabilities in DevOps, Cognitive, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Support sales pursuits by providing technical leadership.
- Translate winning proposals into referenceable client project delivery - leading medium to large project teams with responsibility for overall successful delivery.
- Build internal and external eminence in Cloud.
- Work closely with our solution teams from our global delivery teams.
Inspire and mentor technical team members
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
7 years of experience from application management services.
3 years of experience in architecting enterprise solutions.
2 years of experience in architecting Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementations with in-depth expertise in any one of the leading RPA platforms.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 3 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- 2 years of experience in "Agile and Design Thinking" way
- In-depth domain expertise in at least one of the following industries: Banking, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Products, Public,Telecommunication, Healthcare, Pharma, Energy, or Utilities.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top