Application Developer-Web Technologies
IBM is a global IT consulting and service provision company. We enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
IBM Client Innovation Center Baltics located in Lithuania and delivers Cognitive and Analytics innovations, Enterprise Applications consulting and large scale Integrated Custom Development Solutions.
Currently CIC Baltics is hiring application developers - web technologies. In this role you will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
Benefits for you:
- To be part of international projects based on your experience, career goals and personal aspirations.
- Dynamic work in projects for customers from Fortune 500 companies list.
- Premium, full life-cycle work experience on high-profile IT solutions with direct impact on people and businesses.
- Possibilities to apply latest methodologies and technology in your daily work.
- Personalized professional growth, mentoring, training and clear career progression.
- Flexible work & life integration.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Travelling around the globe to meet different cultures and work environments.
- Compensation according to the market top rates.
- Private health insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive web development experience.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Bluemix)
- Feeling comfortable in Agile / DevOps environment.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience building-up and leading technical teams.
- Pro-active involvement in IT communities and events.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top