Application Developer-Experience Engineering.Front End
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Develop understanding of client business processes, objectives, and solution requirements.
- Participate in project work groups with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs.
- Develop understanding of application processes, coding standards, and performance standards. Learn existing and new processes and technologies.
- Work with team lead / solution architect on solution design. Analyze and convert business requirements to technical requirements. Design logical and physical ERD diagrams, process flow diagrams, and related data processing design documentation.
- Code per development and performance standards; resolve defects identified in testing and code reviews.
- Execute performance test and tuning activities.
- Support production deployment and production support.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment.
- Support production application - investigate and resolve production inquiries and issues. Requires flexible schedule.
- Communicate status to team lead / project oversight.
- Experience with coding the User Experience (Web)
- Experience with coding the User Interface (Web)
- Data Visualization Design
- Agile development methodology
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Communications skills (both verbal & written)
- Understanding and experience of developing responsive web
- Understanding and experience with PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Understanding and experience of developing hybrid mobile apps using Cordova, Phonegap or any other similar platform
NICE TO HAVEs
- Ability to develop pixel perfect UIs using HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of Design language systems as UI developers.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top