Application Developer - suitable for fresh graduate/early professional
Would you like to learn something great and get the experience which help you to build great career in IT field? This is your chance to join great team and enjoy fun during a networking with you new IBM colleagues on our customer side.
Siebel is the #1 choice of CRM packages in Telco sector. Become expert as Siebel application developer.
Are you fresh graduate w/o any experience in Siebel? No need to worry. We will offer you wide range of trainings for all relevant areas.
In this job role you'll use your expertise in translating IT requirements into great design, as well as development and assembly of components, coding, unit testing and documentation, to create custom information systems for our clients. Applicants should also be specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services, and implementation, environment. Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected - and intelligent. Join us.
Your daily tasks is going to include:
• Development of changes according to design
• Bug analysis and fixes
• Deliver code changes, unit tests, performance tests, update of technical documentation
• Provides Siebel Production Support as needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Computer Science, Engineering)
- Knowledge of any object oriented programming language
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and basic bash programming.
- 1 or more years of related work experience in development.
- Fluent English and Czech
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Previous experience in Telecommunications is a plus
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top