Application Developer: SAP.Hybris
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You will use your expertise in hybris Commerce Platform and Java background to analyze, design and develop application modules for multi-site e-commerce solution
- You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality applications while using cutting edge Java technologies and practicing Agile Development and Continuous Integration.
- You will work in creating the package solution for customers who require customization of catalog and order management on SAP's Hybris ecommerce platform which is built on Java Spring Frame work.
- You will work closely with stake holders across the organization to accomplish the following:
- Implement standard out of the box Hybris capabilities, and add custom development as required by the client.
- Act as gatekeeper of the SAP Hybris landscape to ensure scalability and supportability is built into the design of new SAP Hybris implementations
- Make changes in storefronts or other components to tailor them to customer's needs.
- Extend Hybris for integration purposes.
- Suggest and maintain standards and best practices as they align with Hybris and Java Spring suggested methodologies
- Respond and resolve system failures and performance issues
- Prepare design documents and other technical documentation to support the business application
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ Years of experience in J2EE and Java object oriented programming (Java Spring Framework)
- Must have experience in test driven development and continuous deployment
- Should have proven work experience in Project Management methodologies and tools desired (e.g. Waterfall & Agile, JIRA).
- 5 years of experience in Multi-Tier Internet Architecture, Solr, web services (SOAP / Rest) and code development tools (for example: Eclipse/IntelliJ, Ant, GIT, Jenkins, Unit Testing Frameworks)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Minimum two project experience on the Hybris platform would be an added advantage
- Should have experience in effort estimation and tracking
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top