Application Developer - Salesforce (Toronto)
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As an Application Developer - Salesforce, the candidate will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, the candidate will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
Our team is looking for enthusiastic Application Developers with skills in developing applications. Can you collaborate and push the envelope to design, develop and implement leading applications for our clients? We want your skills and experience. Bring us your work portfolio and let's talk!
- Analytical and has proven problem determination skills
- Detail oriented, creative, resourceful and able to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Experience developing complex rich mobile user interfaces, component and widgets
- Keen eye for details and quality at both the code level and the overall application design
- Proven communicator and enjoy collaborating
- Takes initiative, exhibits creative thinking, has the drive to turn ideas into reality, and have a passion for user experience
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Admin 201 certification or higher including Force.com Developer (DEV401) or Advanced Developer (DEV501)
• 2 to 5 years of IT experience
• Knowledge of Visualforce, Force.com and Apex.
• Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and testing
• Some knowledge or experience in backend integration of Salesforce using technologies such as Salesforce REST and SOAP API, Jitterbit, CastIron, Mulesoft, or others.
• Experience working in AGILE projects
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• 5 + years of IT experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top