Application Developer: Rules
As IBM Egypt continues to expand, we will be looking for Application Developer: Rules in the coming months. Please apply to register your interest.
As IBM ODM Rules Engine Developer you will develop , manage, or assist in managing a dynamic team with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging the IBM ODM Software Suite.
- Solid understanding of the Systems Design - reviewing complex business rules and configuring leveraging IBM ODM tools
- Understand requirements, rules lists, and decision trees, to support rules/decisions and business insights development
- Ability to work in distributed team including onshore and offshore and integration team
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders and partner with Business Analysis and Quality Assurance to ensure quality software is delivered
- Perform code reviews and provide technical mentoring for other developers
- Configure healthcare rules in IBM ODM
- Solid knowledge and expertise in IBM ODM, Java, J2EE (WebSphere Application Server), Web Services, XML, DB (Oracle or other), Unix/Linux.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience in the following:
- Pega Rules
- Open Rules (an open source software)
- Java (mandatory)
- Web services (preferable)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top