Application Developer: Red Hat Cloud Migration
You and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of best-in-class Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
A day in the role will include...
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in RedHat cloud environment.
- Bringing your expertise to manage cloud platform engineering, cloud native application development, cloud application development.
- Any one of the certification listed below:
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6-8 Years of experience in containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
- Hands on in Creating Microservices with OpenShift Application Runtimes
- Exposure to Gluster Storage and Good experience to Automation with Ansible & Ansible Tower
- Strong Exp in web technologies Like Jave/J2EE or Microsoft technologies etc
- Knowledge level in RHEL 7
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Creative problem solving skills and superb communication Skill.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top