Application Developer: Process Management (BPM)
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are
- You will be highly hands-on and enjoy keeping up with the latest innovations. Implementation, data management, interfaces and integration processing experience is a necessity.
- You are able to scope client requirements, translate the requirements to work products and technical design and do technical reviews of the applications developed by the team.
- You will assist clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the BPM application packaged solutions
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You'll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in IT Industry
- Proven expertise in IBM BPM Advanced/WPS Experience in developing SCA components using IID, BPEL, Mediations and Integration of application using SCA, REST and SOAP/XML web services
- Working Knowledge of XSLT and BO maps Exposure to Java/J2ee, hibernate
- Demonstrated Administration skills such as configuration of deployment of Business Integration modules Good debugging skills on Websphere process server application issues.
- Hands on experience in Oracle/DB2 SQls
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certified IBM BPM is highly desired
- Preferred experience in Advanced BPM (IBM WPS)
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
ShuDon B.Data Analyst, Project Management, RPA Specialist
As a member of the shared services team, ShuDon works on internal improvement through Robotic Process Automation. She supports her teammates by finding process solutions to make their workflow more efficient through automation.
Back to top