Application Developer: MS Dynamics 365 CRM
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You may design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing in Microsoft CRM(Customer Relationship Management).
- You are responsible for design, development and testing of reports, interfaces, data conversions and enhancements using Microsoft tools.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Dynamics CRM application to achieve the customer's business requirements and needs.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Dynamics CRM application.
- Participate in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer's business requirements to configuring and mapping those requirements on Dynamics CRM application to meet the customer's needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives and gaining full understanding of the current business process and areas of enhancements.
- Participate in the solution design sessions with all the team members to ensure that the solution will add value to the business user daily work.
- Facilitate the customer's decision making process and develop the functional design document that will drive the development process.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have experience in Microsoft Dynamics 2015/2016/Dynamics 365 Modules and features
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM(Customer Relationship) customizations and Configuration
- Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services),and FetchXML (Extensible Markup Language) and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Should have proven knowledge in various XRM (EXtended Relationship Management) tools.
- Should have working knowledge of how to install/upgrade On-Premise MS Dynamics CRM
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of database- MSSQL (Microsoft Structured Query Language) Server
- Customize forms using supported extensions
- Deployment & Packaging of Solutions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top