Application Developer: Microsoft .NET
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, collaboration, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of best-in-class Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
How we'll help you grow:
- Access to all the technical and management training courses to become the authority you want to be
- Learn directly from authority developers in the field; leads who love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine, what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Apply knowledge of Business-IT requirements.
- Develop program specifications.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Should have knowledge on Application Development Methodologies & tools
- Should have proven knowledge on Programming Languages (C#.NET 2.0 and Above)
- Proficient in any one: Web (OOPs, Asp.Net, MVC 1-6, Jquery/JScript/Angular Js, Web API, Web service/WCF, Redux JS, HTML
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- C#.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5
- Naming Conventional Practice
- Migration Strategy from low version to high version
- Migration Specific tool(s)
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workaround
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top