Application Developer: Microsoft Analytics
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
- You will translate business needs into a Microsoft Power Pivot data model using Power BI(Business Intelligence) for reporting and analysis Knowledge of Power BI integration with Sharepoint integration.
- You will design and develop business intelligence / data ware housing / reporting applications that utilize specialized tools/products from Microsoft like Power BI, SSIS (Server Integration Services) , SSAS (Server Analysis Services) and SSRS (Server Reporting Services)
- You should have experience in developing reports in Power BI (Business Intelligence) and Power Pivot.
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skill, would love to work in dynamics environment
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
- This specialty includes leading the planning, inventory analysis, scoping, facilitating integration design sessions to gather requirements, coding, unit testing, rollout and potentially post-implementation support of complex integrations.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Designing and developing business intelligence / data warehousing / reporting applications that utilize specialized tools/products from Microsoft like SSIS (Server Integration Services) , SSAS (Server Analysis Services) and SSRS(Server Reporting Services) and Power BI
- Doing LIVE conversions from other Databases using ETL and SQL Scripting
- 5+ Years of total experience required
- Passionate about the work
- Love to work in Dynamic Environment
- Excited to learn more in depth knowledge & Grab more Technical insights
- With all the above said, we wish you outstanding success in your career and urge you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Direct interaction and working with clients based in US, UK, Australia & Canada which included direct client calls periodically for requirement gathering and deliverables.
Mentoring and Directing the work of others as and when required.
Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Azure SQL DB B SQL Server Reporting Services 2016
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top