Application Developer: Microsoft Analytics
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace -We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Your day in the role will include...
- You will translate business needs into a Microsoft Power Pivot data model using Power BI(Business Intelligence) for reporting and analysis Knowledge of Power BI integration with Sharepoint integration.
- You will design and develop business intelligence / data ware housing / reporting applications that utilize specialized tools/products from Microsoft like Power BI, SSIS (Server Integration Services) , SSAS (Server Analysis Services) and SSRS (Server Reporting Services)
- You should have experience in developing reports in Power BI (Business Intelligence) and Power Pivot.
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skill, would love to work in dynamics environment
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
- This specialty includes leading the planning, inventory analysis, scoping, facilitating integration design sessions to gather requirements, coding, unit testing, rollout and potentially post-implementation support of complex integrations.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Designing and developing business intelligence / data warehousing / reporting applications that utilize specialized tools/products from Microsoft like SSIS (Server Integration Services) , SSAS (Server Analysis Services) and SSRS(Server Reporting Services) and Power BI
- Doing LIVE conversions from other Databases using ETL and SQL Scripting
- 5+ Years of total experience required
- Passionate about the work
- Love to work in Dynamic Environment
- Excited to learn more in depth knowledge & Grab more Technical insights
- With all the above said, we wish you outstanding success in your career and urge you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Direct interaction and working with clients based in US, UK, Australia & Canada which included direct client calls periodically for requirement gathering and deliverables.
Mentoring and Directing the work of others as and when required.
Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Azure SQL DB B SQL Server Reporting Services 2016
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top