Application Developer: Java.FullStack
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Fullstack framework to implement transaction management.
- You would be required to stitch together end to end applications starting from front end web development , back end development , middleware integration and persisting data in no sql or RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
- Proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets, JMS (Java Messaging Service)
- You will apply your expertise in below Java.Spring skills
- HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge
- Any one NoSql database
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience in Microservices , Docker, Spring Cloud, GW will be an added advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top