Application Developer: Java Full Stack
You and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Our IBM and Salesforce strategic partnerships strengthens and delivers new solutions to enterprise customers using IBM Cloud and Watson services with Salesforce Quip and Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein. Together we deliver solutions that bring together the power of AI and enable companies to make smarter decisions, faster than ever before.
Your day in the role will include...
- Expert in Backend and Front end technologies
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- Strong into trends and directions of the Industry, marketplace and the players
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Hands on experience with JAVA 8 and above - Java 8 or higher. Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above.
- Should be experienced in OOP concepts well. Should be proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets,JMS . Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse , IntelliJ. Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant , Maven.
- Experience of working in HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST API, JUnit
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Java 8 , JEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST , Hibernate, Angular JS , Node JS, CSS3 , HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge , Git , Maven, Eclipse / Intellij, Design Patterns
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Microservices , Docker, Spring Cloud, GW
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top