Application Developer Java
As an IBM Application Developer, you will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the art software. You will be responsible for ensuring the company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
• Deliver high-quality clean code
• Design elegant, robust and scalable solutions
• Rigorously follow processes related to coding and code reviews
• Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with clients
Technologies we use:
• Java 8
• Spring framework
• Web Services (Rest and Soap) and Swagger
• JUnit and Mockito
• Ant, Maven, Git, Jenkins and Puppet
• Tomcat, Nginx and UNIX
• SAP Hybris
We want colleagues:
• Passionate about writing clean code
At IBM we're working to create a smarter planet. Integrating systems and technology to tackle the world's biggest challenges. From climate change to water conservation, to the need for better, more innovative infrastructure. There's a lot to do and we need people with ideas - that's where you come in.
Join us and you'll be part of a team that encourages constant learning and provides the projects and training that will help develop your expertise. You'll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You'll find everything you need to start building the career you want at one of the most successful companies in history. But it's up to you how you get there - you'll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.
We're looking for forward thinkers with the skills, intellectual curiosity, global mindset and collaborative spirit to help us make the world work better. People just like you! So what are you waiting for? Join us and be part of a company that never stops moving forward.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Very good knowledge of Java Core APIs
• Good knowledge of server-side web Java concepts
• Good knowledge of Spring (Core, MVC, Security and Integration)
• Experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP) and Swagger
• Experience in developing eCommerce solutions especially based on enterprise platforms such as Hybris represents and advantage
• Understanding of and experience with design principles and design patterns
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Developing eCommerce solutions especially based on enterprise platforms such as Hybris
• Good experience with REST Web Services
• Experience with UNIX
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top