Application Developer Intern 2019 INTERNSHIP/STAGE
Your Role and Responsibilities
Our team in Brussels is helping our clients fight terrorism, support national defense, and ensure safety of Belgian and European citizens. We help clients to expertly staff their teams and support their technical projects using augmented intelligence. We develop innovative platforms for intelligence analysis, defense operations, and back office optimizations using industry leading capabilities such as cognitive computing, big data analytics, and design thinking. Our interns inject new thinking, and help us implement existing and new requirements, and audition for future employment.
What you will do:
- Develop and enhance modern web or mobile applications
- Work with a variety of data source including: open source, big data, and proprietary databases
- Deploy applications in modern cloud-based environments while applying DevOps techniques
- Work with modern web application and web service frameworks such as: React JS, GraphQL, and others to develop scalable applications
- Apply IBMs Cognitive Watson technologies to solve real client problems
- Work in a multi-disciplinary technology consulting team
- Work in a project-based environment with other interns and IBM mentors.
- Have access to IBM's global technology capabilities and expertise
- Own and execute your own project from beginning to end
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Having a demonstrated experience developing web and/or mobile applications
- Applied understanding of data structures
- Fluent English (reading, writing and speaking)
Do not hesitate to apply to join us on our IBM journey! This internship will allow you gain experience in design thinking, agile development and automated testing.
If you are interested, please apply by providing both a cover letter and a resume.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Computer Science major is a plus.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top