Would you like to start your career in international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
IBM is a leading tech-company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. But to respond to their needs, we need to be fast and effective. Sales Transaction Support in an internal IBM organization that plays a unique and integral role in supporting operations, driving key business decisions and influencing IBM's business results. We operate as a values-driven team and a trusted advisor to the business supporting all business units in all geographic areas.
We are looking for candidates to fill a wide variety of positions. Want to join?
What would be your role?
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation.
We are seeking to hire a Software Developer for the newly created Technical Kaizen Team. We are looking for candidates to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers and business professionals focused on the next generation of software.
The candidate must have demonstrated technical and critical thinking skills, a passion for technology and software, demonstrated teaming skills, and show leadership potential. He/she must have the ability to turn ideas into reality, communicate effectively, and work closely with others is essential.
The selected candidate will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software components
Main duties and responsibilities
- Work alongside developers, QA testers and project managers to deliver a wide range of applications aimed to automate and improve business processes.
- Help troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
What do you need for your success?
- A computer science degree or similar, or equivalent experience
- Analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good English (oral and written communication skills)
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, with changing priorities
- A passion for software development
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies, languages with ease
• Ability to write object oriented, structured, high-performance and reusable code
• Understanding of relational and non-relational database programming
- Understating of source control systems, preferably GitHub
- Familiar with Agile software development lifecycle; Experience in participating to Agile Programs and Projects
Take a chance to build your career path with us.
Experience a friendly working environment
Enjoy our innovative working ways
Be ready to be empowered
Salary starting from 1 200 € gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
Choose from wide range of benefits to keep your work-life balance.
What are we now? See our latest VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irfBa30xgY
Find out more about us : LinkedIn, Facebook
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top