MES C++ developer.
1. Support user requirement discussion, analysis, design, and documentation with CIM/MES users of semiconductor manufacturing industry base on IBM SiView solution specification.
2. Participate in design, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining SW solutions for computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) or Manufacturing Execution System (MES) of related area for semiconductor business.
3. Provide training to clients on proper use of software solutions (IBM SiView)
4. Handle client's inquiries and resolve client technical issues
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic, Applied Mathematics or related.
- At least 3 years' experience in C/C++ coding in the platform of UNIX and 2+ years of DB2 database experience, such SQL, Embedded SQL, etc.
- At least 3 years' implementing experience in Computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) or Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in related field like semiconductor, solar, and flat panel display industry experience are preferred
- The positive attitude, Communication, Creativity, Problem Solving, Taking Ownership,
- Fast learner, team work and has passion to work with people across the regions.
- Bilingual and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements, deadlines and requirements
- Professional work ethic and result orientation that is targeted towards managing by objectives.
- Knowledge and skills in SQL/Database, AIX/Linux, distributed and parallel systems are preferred.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top