Application Developer: Experience Engineering.Front End
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
The candidate designs graphical end-user interfaces (GUI). Ensures that GUIs meet functional and human factors requirements. This specialization advises clients on application development methodology and tools. They perform as experts on application development for existing or new applications
We are looking for creative technologists who want to learn on a daily basis, take pride in developing highly usable, intuitive web applications and hope to change the world via technology . You will advise clients on application development methodology and tools.
- Perform as experts on application development for existing or new applications
What you'll do:
- Develop both front-end and back-end code for innovative software products using cutting edge languages and technologies
- Develops prototypes and performs hands-on coding to develop and integrate the application user interface.
- Translates graphic visual and interactive designs into the presentation layer for highly interactive web and mobile applications using responsive design and development techniques.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to break through any engineering issues
- Utilize your strong knowledge of the flow of data to champion various implementation initiative
How we'll help you grow:
You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have Angular JS 2.0 experience.
- Strong object-oriented design (OOD) and test driven development (TDD) experience
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in building high performance, high availability and highly interactive websites
- Cross-Browser / Cross-Platform Development
- Website Speed / Performance
- Debugging Tools (Firebug, etc)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Preferred to have experience in -
- ES6, React, Redux, React Router, Udesign, Art, Typography and photography
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top