We are seeking innovative, developer interested in working in support of IBM business. We are looking for candidates with extensive knowledge and experience with Java and development methodologies. The candidate will be capable of handling development, optimization, testing, migration, security, tracing, logical/physical design and maintenance/support of Java Applications. We are interested in candidates that have 4 to 5 years of applied experience. Candidate should have also demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in English and should be capable of weighing customer needs against technical best practices.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, MIS, or a related field
- 4-5 years of experience with the data platforms described in this posting.
- Fluent in verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of DB2 on LUW including query optimization, workload management , HA, backup and recovery , connectivity management ...
- Strong programming skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experienced with application support activities and application compliance.
- Experience working with Java, J2EE. SQL and IIB (IBM Integration Bus)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top