IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation. Application Developers primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment.
The employee focuses on project objectives and works on customer projects, or leads small teams, or manages project technical activities/streams. Provides advice in technical domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
We are looking for a developer/ system integration specialist knowing IBM DataPower technology.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- IBM DataPower knowledge- minimum 1 project with IBM DataPower
- Experience in integration projects covering SOAP/REST, WebServices and building microservices/API
- Practical knowledge of OpenAPI, Swagger, OAuth, JWS, SSL
- Practical knowledge of automatic testing and performance testing tools
- Communications and negotiations skills
- Ability to independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge
- Fluency in Polish and good English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- IBM API Connect knowledge (especially project experience)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top