1) Developing and maintaining web applications using software development tools and java language.
2) Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of wealth management system for the bank.
3) Creating high level design, data mapping between source systems, dataflow and Interface diagram
4) In charge of Java web deployment activity
5) Writing unit test scripts, facilitate QA testing where needed
6) Mentor developers on best code practices.
7) Brings insight and expertise to assist in planning and plays a large role in the development process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top