IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a world leading strategy consultancy with deep industry expertise. We are looking for young talents to join in the financial services.
This role will assist senior technical leader to guide client reinventing their business using cutting edge technologies. Also expected to work closely with user experience designer and business consultant to realize client's vision for new applications both on premise and on cloud.
- Join development team in projects to deliver proposed system for client's business requirements.
- Responsible for implement components and functionalities according to application architecture designed by senior tech leaders.
- Assist technology research and join POC(proof of concept) activities
- Hungry for learning new technology and embracing implementation challenge.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience or great interested in architectural design and implementation in Open environment (Java related)
- Good Team player with strong motivated self-learner to achieving targets.
- Enthusiasm for researching new technology and methodology, love to realized them in real world scenarios.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in mainstream application framework, open source packages.
- Hands-on experience in Web/Mobile/Cloud based system development
- Actual participating in agile project environment, especially Scrum process.
- Experience in utilizing any of mainstream cloud environment.
- Experience in Native Android/iOS app development.
- Hands on experience in Microservices, Blockchain, Cloud environment
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top