Application Consultant - Documentum
The Application Consultant - Documentum/ ECM is responsible to work with the client in order to offer the best solution for any request/ problem that might appear on the client's side; also , the IBM consultant will be responsible to analyze and to advise if the new modifications are suitable for the client's applications.
- L2 support
- documentations development
- works closely with the development team in order to solve errors or to develop applications.
- takes part to patches installation and solutions migration
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- previous working experience with ECM/ Documentum and/ or other ECM platforms.
- over 2-3 years of experience as L2 support
- Java programming knowledge - nice to have
- strong communication skills
- time-management skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- over 4 years of experience on a similar role
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top