Application Consultant: Blockchain
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction :
About GBS- As part of the rapidly growing consulting market, IBM's Global Business Services (GBS) delivers innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application design and management.
Who you are:
- Responsible for the system analysis, design and development of applications in different technologies including Web, Mobile and Integration .
- Review and analyze business requirements and transform into detail technical requirements and specifications .
- Define development best practices and configuration management processes for the development team to follow .
- Lead and perform system analysis and design tasks and produce related system design documentation .
- Develops test scenarios. Performs component testing and participates in the review of regression, systems, and stress testing and code promotion. May lead the application quality and reliability processes.
- Provide user acceptance test and production support.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in performing performance test with tools like Rational Performance Tester is an added advantage.
- Development experience on Linux, Window, Solaris and Mobile Platforms
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top