Application Architect: SAP.Hana.Security.GRC
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
Define and implement SAP Security and related policies and procedures in support of large SAP implementations.
What you'll do:
- SAP Security requirements gathering.
- Design and configuration of ECC(Enterprise Resource Planning Central Component) and
- mySAP Business Suite Solutions across the full ASAP(Accelerated SAP) implementation lifecycle.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven understanding of analysis authorizations, HANA (High-performance Analytic Appliance) stored procedure, analytic authorizations and privileges concept
- Should have experience on troubleshoot of Security authorization errors.
- Expert in ECC(Enterprise Resource Planning Central Component), BI)Business Intelligence)and BOBJ(Business Objects) Security administration, with deep understanding in authentication, user/role management, transport/data encryption, audit logging, secure configuration, and secure development & implementation.
- Proven knowledge to manage SOX(Sarbanes Oxley) audit process and requirements
- Exposure to partnering with an Charm/Remedy to manage Security tasks.
- Capable to manage Security application HANA, Fiori, BOBJ, C4C (Cloud for Customer)and MDM(Master Data Management) Security in AMS(Application Management Services) engagement.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience to coordinate and lead various access reviews, from access report generation to reviewer communications to driving the reviews to completion and compliance.
- Experienced in SAP Security architect design, build and documentation deliverables, working with business and technical teams to gather requirements, testing cycles, go-live, and hyper care.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top