Application Architect: SAP HANA Analytics
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of best-in-class Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Your day in the role will include...
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support SAP HANA Analytics
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions.
- Engaging with the business to resolve challenges and deliver value by implementing data warehousing solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SAP S/4 HANA solutions
- Complete Knowledge of Readily available Embeded analytics Standard options in SAP S/4 HANA 1709 and 1809 .
- Applicant will have experience with both BW and Native HANA development and will have a proven track record of delivering success in end to end, global project implementations.
- Hands-on experience of Native HANA development is mandatory for this role.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 10+ Years of SAP analytics with at least 2 end to end SAP HANA Analytics design and build/lead the build as part of SAP S/4 HANA end to end implementation
- Experience of designing and building of SAP BW/ BI reports
- Should have experience in Estimation, Scoping and Implementation of HANA Analytics reports across all business areas
- Proven consulting background in providing both technical delivery and advisory services in a senior role
- Complete knowledge and experience around SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Architecture: Virtual Data Model Based on CDS Views (Private Views, Interface Views, Consumption Views, Extension Include Views), SAP HANA Database Structure, OData Services, Analytics Engine, SAP HANA InA, and Business Intelligence Consumer Services (BICS) interfaces, Execution of SQL Queries on CDS views, Reporting and Visualization
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Working experience in multi-cultural global teams.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Knowledge of features in S/4 HANA 1909 version ( Up coming version)
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top