Application Architect: Enterprise Content Management
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Senior Technical Analyst for the Enterprise Content Management Center of Excellence (ECM COE) serves as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stake holders to identify, articulate and facilitate business process and systems changes related to document digitization and document- driven business processes.
• Content Management consultant addresses steps for developing a content strategy for an application with content assets that need to be managed and organized. • You may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms. • Responsible to evaluate existing customer's systems (FileNet & non-FileNet) and come up with overall strategy to implement migration to IBM FileNet. Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on Content Management.
- Understand key components of migration e.g. migration duration/required bandwidth/staging servers/secured protocols.
- Design FileNet (migration) data model such that it lends itself to Case Manager integration.
- Identifying and promoting content and asset management to manage the infrastructure to store, access, and manage a full spectrum of digital information.
- You will utilize your technical and consulting skills, business knowledge, and expertise to effectively design, and communicate ECM content management and imaging solutions into the clients' business environments in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Establish your credibility and build trust with client organizations. This candidate will contribute to IBM's business growth by identifying and promoting new ECM opportunities within the customer account
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
We always believe that it is deeply important to have the right person for the right job and you are a flawless fit to this strategy. We want people with an openness and ability to learn and who are ready to put good ideas into action. So, go ahead, and grab the opportunities - we wish you outstanding success in your career and inspire you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5+ Years of experience in Documentum and filenet
- Experience in Documentum 6.7 and D2 along with Filenet P8
- Expertise in Content management and vignette/Opentext
- Proficient in CMS, CQ5, Alfresco, SiteCore, Drupal
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Preferred prior experience in the Banking industry
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top