Application Architect: Big Data
1. According to the design diagram provided by the UI designer, implement Web interface, optimize the code and maintain the compatibility under all browsers.
2. Architecture design and development of Web front-end presentation layer and back-end interaction.
4. Implement the interface with other system or application with node.js in back-end.
1. Skilled in Angularjs and Nodejs, with at least 3 years experience in Angularjs and Nodejs based project or product development.
3. Familiar with mobile development is a plus.
4. English is fluent.
Desired Candidate Experience: 3-5 years
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Substantial expertise in Advanced Analytics technologies & solutions (incl. SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Proven practical expertise in Big Data projects using Hadoop Ecosystem, NoSQL or Cloud Data Management technologies
- Experience in /as an architect in the data warehousing and BI space (incl. SQL / Data Modelling, Data Integration, Data Governance)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in Big Data project consulting - using Hadoop, Map Reduce or SQL technologies
- Experience in design - experience with programming on high-scale or distributed systems (such as Hadoop)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top