Application Architect: Application Automation
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
- Works with clients to advocate automation transformation across geographies as an integral part of our solutions as one of the key elements for existing accounts to further optimize delivery.
- Engages with client, analyzes the application portfolio, understands automation opportunity and proposes an automation journey.
- Require strong professional in Cognitive and Robotic Process Automation. Various IBM strategic Remediation Products like IPSoft, BluePrism, WinAuto, Automation Anywhere etc.
- Needs to have an acquired level of skill in IBM differentiators like iAssist, iCurate, GoldenBridge and how and when to position them, as well as industry specific understanding to propose the right automation solution.
- Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users
- Reasonably good understanding of Intelligent Automation solutions / capabilities in IT / Business Process domains
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Desired candidate should have prior experience in Automation in client engagements including COE setup and execution
- Should be able to lead Automation COE execution for IBM Services clients working with IBM Automation Architects & Process Consultants as well as with Client Automation lead and team
- Strong Automation Consulting / Program Management experience from top consulting firms (e.g. PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, ACN etc,) with demonstrated leadership
- Overall 12-15 yrs of IT Strategy / Consulting / Delivery experience with 3+ yrs of Automation experience
- Proficiency in leading Automation technologies and deep understanding of Automation COE operating model
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top