Application Administrator - Security
Today's rapidly evolving threat landscape demands smarter and more responsive managed security services. IBM Security Services offer the industry-leading tools, technology and expertise to help secure information assets of thousands of the world's leading businesses and governments.
We are looking for a talented Application Administrators to join our IT Security team. If you are self-motivated, results oriented individual with a positive outlook focused on exceptional customer service this is the opportunity for you! If you would like to work in a technology and security driven, collaborative environment where you will make an impact, you are the person we are looking for!
In this key position, as an Application Administrator you will be responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting security systems, applications and tools such as ISMS, GRC (Archer), IAM solutions, CyberArk, Qualys, FortiAnalyzer. You will work within the IT Security team which provides technical support to meet business needs. Your expertise will prove useful as you serve as a technical advisor and often the single point of contact for certain application. You will provide recommendations, update documentation, and present best practices to the whole team. The communication is essential as you work with key business groups including management team, application subject matter experts, general security, IT support, systems analysts, and other application dedicated teams to ensure that good service quality is in place for applications processes and services.
Main responsibilities are:
- Managing, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting security tools and applications,
- Troubleshooting various applications problems, analysis of system logs, provide support for application services,
- Implementing security tools and solutions to our clients with limited oversight,
- Serve as a technical advisor and often the single point of contact for certain applications,
- Working based on ITIL methodology (incident, problem, change management),
- Working closely with Security Account Managers and Security Architects in order to deliver high quality service,
- Provide regular project status and estimates to the management.
- Work for the best Security Company in Europe (SC winner 2016) and The Best Mobile Security Solution with IBM MaaS360 2016 SC Magazine Europe Awards
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Find more about IBM Security Jobs:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years' hands on experience with security or business applications administration in production environment,
- Windows Server, Active Directory skills & related technologies,
- UNIX/Linux skills (RHCSA level preferred),
- Understanding of middleware and other related technologies such as databases, application servers, directory, web and authentication servers,
- General IT knowledge and processes,
- English is a mandatory language requirement
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 3+ years' experience in design and implementation of Business and/or Security applications, tools and Identity & Access Management solutions,
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solutions, single sign-on, federation, governance, role management and other IAM concepts,
- Scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell),
- Webservers management (Apache, Tomcat, IIS, WAS administration skills),
- Experience in Management Consulting or Managed Security Services,
- Professional Certifications, e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE or equivalent and Product Certification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top